Ben had his "Book Character Parade" at school today. He went as Tigger! He really wanted to go as Spiderman but we didn't have any Spidey costumes that fit him and the one old one we did find was horribly stained so we decided it was time to "retire" it. He didn't seem too happy about being Tigger last night and screamed hysterics when we put him in his costume to try it out... so I had my reservations about how it would go at school today. I sent him in with a note saying that last night he had cried and cried and that if he didn't want to wear it to please not force him and just let him march in his every day clothes and he could go as "Jackie Paper" from "Puff the Magic Dragon!" LOL!Much to our complete joy though we saw Ben come around the bend at school with the other
children decked out in his Tigger costume and smiling as he held Miss Gail's hand :) He looked really excited and proud of himself and when he saw his Daddy, baby sister, and I gave us a big old smile and waved. He walked along with Miss Gail as happy as could be and even stopped for a moment and gave Mommy a big hug and a kiss. I was nervous he would cry as they went into the building but he just waved and went along with his class completely happy.
children decked out in his Tigger costume and smiling as he held Miss Gail's hand :) He looked really excited and proud of himself and when he saw his Daddy, baby sister, and I gave us a big old smile and waved. He walked along with Miss Gail as happy as could be and even stopped for a moment and gave Mommy a big hug and a kiss. I was nervous he would cry as they went into the building but he just waved and went along with his class completely happy. So Ben had his first Halloween parade with his class and he did great. We're so proud of him and he looked beautiful and like he had a wonderful time.
I'm hoping that over all this will bode well for tonight dressing up and going Trick or Treating! Not sure if he's going to want to stick with the Tigger costume or pick another out of our three HUGE boxes of old Halloween costumes but either way I think once he gets the hang of it this evening and realizes that he's getting CANDY at every door he's gonna be ALL IN!!! LOL!

1 comment:
Aww you goo Ben!! He is soo cute as a little tigger!!! looks like nice weather too!!
Post a Comment