So I should have posted about this sooner but I had to get past my haze of absolute rage first (see MY blog about that). Obviously the insurance company said no to Ben's gait plates. Just no. The simple story that it states in black and white in our policy that orthotics are ONLY covered for diabetics in our plan. Great. Can't even fight them because it's not a grey area... it just is what it is and we have to accept it. Period.
So, I don't really know what to do now. Well, in reality there isn't much to DO. We just have to continue with the SMO's... that he hates. We just have to keep on doing what we've been doing... even though he hates it... and we hate it. It just sucks.
Blah. I guess I haven't gotten through all of the anger, maybe just the rage. Anyway, so Ben stays with his SMO's for now. Nothing else to say I guess.
New Chapters
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment